Space for Cycling
- Haringey draft transport strategy consultation: our response - Haringey’s draft transport strategy comes at a vital time for London and its boroughs. As the Mayor of London makes clear in his own plans for transport in London, a shift away from car-based travel is absolutely vital to prevent congestion getting out of control and an escalation of existing public health problems related to… Continue reading Haringey draft transport strategy consultation: our response
- UPDATE – Haringey Cycling Campaign – views on proposals for Middle Lane/Park Road junction - UPDATE 17 Nov – we received the news last night that the proposal for a mini-roundabout has been dropped. We look forward to seeing an alternative proposal come forward. Met with Cllr Ahmet and officers this evening. A proposal is on its way which retains a planter, and ditches the mini-roundabout. — Ivan O'pinion (@OpinionN8)… Continue reading UPDATE – Haringey Cycling Campaign – views on proposals for Middle Lane/Park Road junction
- Support Wightman Road filtering – complete the council survey by this Sunday 14 May! - ‘Daddy, can we please cycle to Finsbury Park again this weekend?’ Last summer extraordinary things happened in one part of Haringey. It was a summer of fun for kids: on roads and streets where before there was only bad air and road traffic noise, now there was the sound of kids playing out. Street football… Continue reading Support Wightman Road filtering – complete the council survey by this Sunday 14 May!
- Wood Green Area Action Plan – respond by 31 March - Haringey Cycling Campaign have met with Haringey Council and provided a detailed response to the Wood Green Area Action Plan consultation, based on discussions with members at our last monthly meeting. But we know that many of our members and supporters will want to add their own voices to this consultation. Remember, you have until… Continue reading Wood Green Area Action Plan – respond by 31 March
- Haringey Cyclists’ AGM and monthly meeting agenda - Haringey Cycling Campaign. AGM and monthly meeting agenda 19:15 – 21:15, 13 March 2017 First floor lounge bar, Crouch End Picturehouse, 165 Tottenham Lane, London N8 9BY AGM 19:15 – 19:25 Officers’ reports – Coordinator, Treasurer. 19:25 – 19:35 Election of new officers: Coordinator, Secretary, Treasurer 19:35 – 19:40 Nominations for other roles including Rides… Continue reading Haringey Cyclists’ AGM and monthly meeting agenda